Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

All Things Pink


Like any teleconferencing professional, I spend a lot of time with a Bluetooth headset in my ear. I may look like Seven of Nine on Star Trek Voyager, but I can't give up the convenience. When commuting on bike on in the car, I can't have a phone in my hands.

Then I found out about this Plantronics 950. Love the pink, and the gold is a great neutral that coordinates with most of my jewelry. The picture even show the headset in a jewelry box. The classic lines make the headset blend right in.

The features include a great noise-cancelling capability (see note about commute) and it is very lightweight. It will connect to two phones, so I don't have to carry a headpiece for my work phone, and my personal phone. I immediately put it in my Amazon cart.

Now I just need to decide between the gold and the pink.